- All the web pages comprising the website www.dedagroupstealth.com (hereinafter the "Site") have been prepared for the sole purpose of providing information to Users.The information and materials published on the Site (hereinafter the "Content") are curated to as high a standard as possible in order to ensure that they are, to the greatest possible degree, free of error, but we cannot guarantee total prevention of inaccuracies and errors. Also, we cannot guarantee that the contents are complete, correct and up to date.
- Dedagroup SpA (hereinafter "Dedagroup") constantly strives to ensure the accuracy of the information accessible through its website. However, it in no way guarantees that the information is accurate, complete and up to date. Dedagroup cannot be held responsible, under any circumstances, for any damage, direct or indirect, of any nature, arising from the consultation of its website.
- Access to the Site is free and optional and the User browsing the web pages (not subject to registration) declares their acceptance of the application of all the existing Italian regulations as applicable. The Site Owner reserves the right to amend, add, remove one or all of the contents as well as to suspend, terminate or restrict access to the Site or the Content at any time without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- All contents on this Site are protected by current copyright regulations (Law no. 633 of 1941). The User has no right to appropriate, reproduce, amend, translate, distribute, republish or use the Site Content, in any form even partial or otherwise, for any purpose other than fulfilling contractual obligations entered into with the Owner.
- Trademarks and/or any other distinctive features on the Site are owned by Dedagroup SpA, and/or other subjects, and cannot under any circumstances or for any reason be used without the written permission of their respective owners.
- Subject to the extent required by law, the User acknowledges that use of the Site is at their own and exclusive responsibility. The Content is provided "As Is" and "As Available". Any guarantee borne by the Site Owner is expressly excluded, whether explicit and/or implied. The Site Owner does not guarantee that the Site will be accessible without interruption.
- It is however expressly forbidden to make the Site visible in framing, deep link, or mirroring mode.
- The documentation, images, fonts, graphics, software and other contents of the Site, and all codes and format scripts to implement the Site, are the property of Dedagroup SpA or third parties and are protected by the relevant applicable law.
- Use of the Site by the User implies acceptance of all the stipulations contained in this section and the Privacy Statement section.
- The site www.dedagroupstealth.com is owned by Dedagroup SpA based in Loc. Palazzine 120/f, 38121, Trento
This page describes how to manage the site www.dedagroupstealth.com (hereinafter: "Site") in relation to the processing of the personal data of the users who visit it.
This information is given to those who interact with web services accessible via Internet at the address: www.dedagroupstealth.com also pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Data Protection Law) and Recommendation no.2 2001 of the Article 29 Working Party under Directive 95/46 /EC.
This document concerns all personal data collected and processed by Dedagroup SpA (hereinafter: Dedagroup") through the Site with the exception of:
The Owner of their data is Dedagroup SpA, based in Trento - Loc. Palazzine 120/f, 38121
The manager of their data is Mariangela Ziller. A complete list of managers can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and processing of personal data
The computer systems and software procedures for running this Site acquire, in normal operation, personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, but by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, be employed to identify users.This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the users. These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to the requests, and also any other personal data contained in the message. Specific summary information dedicated to particular services on request will be provided or displayed on the website page
Purpose of data processing
The personal information provided and/or reported to users will be collected and processed for the technical administration of the Site and, in relation to users who request the sending of informative material or who subscribe to newsletters, the data will be collected and processed solely in order to perform the service or provision requested. Dedagroup may use such data for the conduct of its ordinary activities and in particular for the following purposes:
- Managing the user/client relationship;
- Conduct of its business;
- Other purposes connected with the company's activities and associated with those activities such as, but not limited to: improving the products and services offered, even if not strictly related to the services requested by the subject; market research on customer satisfaction, submitted directly or through market research agencies engaged for the purpose, by telephone, questionnaires or personal appointments.
The data will be collected and processed by Dedagroup employees and associates in their role as data managers.
The data may be collected and/or processed by companies trusted by Dedagroup that perform on behalf of Dedagroup itself tasks of a technical and organizational nature.
These companies are direct associates of Dedagroup and perform the role of data manager. Their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a communication to the address given in the "Data Manager" section.
Methods of processing
The data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, its illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Provision of data
Apart from that specified for browsing data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Failure to provide them may render the provision of such additional purposes impossible.
Rights of data subjects
At any time, you can obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form, copying, updating, correction or integration, or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law in accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 quoted in full at the end of this statement. To exercise their rights the user can send an email to the address given in the "Data Manager" section above.
This Privacy Statement may be periodically amended and the use of the information collected is subject to the privacy statement in effect at the time of use. This document, published at www.dedagroup.it/privacy-policy, constitutes the "Privacy Statement" of this site and will be subject to updates (the various versions will remain available at the same address).
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003. Rights of the data subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself/herself, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information: a. of the origin of personal data; b. the purposes and methods of processing; c. of the logic used should the processing be carried out with the help of electronic instruments; d. of the identity of the data owner, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; e. of the names of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can acquire it, for example, the data processing managers.
- The data subject has the right to obtain: a. the updating, correction or integration of their personal data; b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The data subject has the right to object, wholly or in part: a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning them, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or commercial communication surveys.