- DEDAGROUP S.P.A. (hereinafter “Dedagroup”) is owner of the website www.dedagroupstealth.com (hereinafter “Website”).
- All the information found on the Website, including the texts, documents, images, graphics, videos, their arrangement and their adaptations on the Website, and all the codes and script formats used to implement the Website (hereinafter "Contents") are subject to intellectual property laws and are protected by copyright and copyright laws (Italian Law no.633 of 22 April 1941), and therefore the Contents cannot be copied, altered, distributed, published or used on other websites for commercial purposes, without the specific authorisation of Dedagroup.
- The trademarks and logos used on the Website are protected by commercial rights and are registered trademarks of Dedagroup S.p.A. and/or of the companies of the Dedagroup including DEDAGROUP STEALTH S.P.A. and third parties.
- The information found on the Website is carefully maintained and checked regularly. Nevertheless, the contents may contain errors and may not be complete, accurate or updated at all times.
- Dedagroup declines all responsibility for all direct or indirect damages resulting from the consultation of its Website.
- Access to the Website is free and optional, and when surfing the web pages the User is not required to register and declares that he/she accepts the application of all the laws in force in Italy, where applicable.
- On the other hand, it is expressly prohibited to make the Website visible in framing, deep linking or mirroring mode.
Who are we?
This Policy is published by DEDAGROUP S.p.A., based in Via di Spini 50, 38121 Trento (TN), VAT no. 01763870225 (also called “Dedagroup”) and by the wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Dedagroup, i.e. Dedagroup Stealth S.p.a., Dedagroup Business Solutions S.r.l., Dedagroup Public Services S.r.l. and Dedagroup Wiz S.r.l.
The privacy organisation of Dedagroup provides for the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) as manager of the privacy programme on behalf of the data controller. Our DPO can be contacted through the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the user collected by Dedagroup:
You are requested to provide the following personal data on the forms found on our website: name, surname, email and company in which you work. Registration via the website www.dedagroup.it (hereinafter “Website”) will enable us to manage the information, so that we may answer any requests you may have.
Registration forms on several sections of our Website may also ask you to provide a telephone number and the region where you live. This data will be used for statistical purposes and will enable us to invite you to events organised near you.
How do we use your personal data and for what purposes?
If you are our client, your personal data may be used by Dedagroup to fulfil contractual obligations undertaken with you, to respond to requests for action and/or assistance and/or to provide you with online services.
It shall be our legitimate interest - pursuant to Recital 47 and art. 6.1, letter f) of the GDPR - to use the data you have provided for direct marketing purposes, without infringing upon your rights and fundamental freedoms. This includes, for example:
- the processing of your data to manage and organise the event for which you have registered and to send you information material and to invite you to the events organised by Dedagroup closest to your area of interest;
- guaranteeing your access to the contents reserved for registered users, such as, for example, white papers, presentations, webinar recordings and past events;
- the presentation of targeted marketing campaigns, contacting you via email or via telephone, to offer you promotions and to inform you of products and services of the group;
- the performance of market research on client satisfaction, also through appointed market agencies, via telephone, with questionnaires or via personal appointments;
- the measurement of the performance of our email marketing campaigns (e.g. by analysing the percentage of open and click rates);
- the improvement of our Services, for example, by examining the data on blocked pages or pages that do not work visited by users, so that problems can be identified and solved and so that we can provide you with a better experience.
If you have given your consent to the receipt of the newsletter and/or have expressed an interest in remaining up-to-date on new events we have organised, we will use your details to inform you, via email, of the latest news on Dedagroup products and services, by sending you our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing services, at any time, pursuant to and in accordance with art.7, paragraph 3, GDPR, through the unsubscribe link found in these notifications or by sending a special request to: email@example.com
Who can we share your data with?
Dedagroup can transfer the data collected for direct marketing purposes to the companies of the Dedagroup and Data Owners that process the data on our behalf that comply with the organisation and management standards of the data defined by the holding company, in full respect of the laws in force on data processing.
In the case of registration to events, your data may also be processed by approved third-party companies, partners or suppliers of Dedagroup, selected for their high level of professionalism and appointed Data Owners.
Besides, DEDAGROUP could communicate your data to the third parts, software manufacturing partner of your interest, that can also use them for activity with marketing finality.
Dedagroup may process and store the personal data collected in its own data-centres or those of selected and approved suppliers located in various countries within the European Union.
For how long can we store your data?
With regard to the different processing operations carried out, Dedagroup can store your data:
- in the case of an agreement, for the ordinary limitation period of 10 years, starting from the expiry of the agreement;
- for direct marketing activities, for as long as you cooperate with the organisation that is our client and/or prospective client, until you unsubscribe;
- until you withdraw your consent to the receipt of our newsletter or, at the latest, until the expiry of the ordinary limitation period of 10 years from the time that you voluntarily provided your data.
How can you protect your data?
You can exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller at any time, pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and:
obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist and the communication of such data in intelligible form;
obtain information on: a) the purposes and methods of the processing; b) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; c) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
also obtain: a) access to the personal data processed by Dedagroup; b) the updating, rectification, or, when interested, the erasure of the data; c) the portability of the data provided;
if you receive the newsletter informing you of our products and our events, you may withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link found in the newsletter or by contacting email@example.com; Oppose, either fully or in part, the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. This right may also be exercised by clicking on the unsubscribe link found in these notifications;
also make a complaint to a supervisory Authority, in the cases and pursuant to the laws in force.